In Minecraft there are no days, months or even years. Time is calculated using only so called "ticks", of which 1,000 equals one hour.
With this plugin you can introduce an actual date and time system on your server The system is based on the ticks, and will not represent real world time. That means one day in the game will still take twenty minutes.
Simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of LoreTime from here or here.
- Place the "LoreTime_v286.jar" file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory.
- Start your server.
- Check if the "LoreTime" folder has been added to the "plugins" folder successfully.
- Open the .yml files found in the folder mentioned above to configure the plugin.
- Restart your server to load your new configuration.
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Using the provided configuration file you can easily create your own custom calendar. For example, if you are running an Elder Scrolls oriented server, this makes it possible to implement the Tamrielic calendar system.
LoreTime is a very useful addition to roleplaying servers. Due to its configurability you will be able to create a custom calendar with ease.
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.