• posted a message on CraftingTable IV

    I tried the 1.7.10 version as I think this is a really great idea, but it is far too buggy to be of any use. =(

    Scroll bar doesn't work properly, search function works but you cannot craft anything searched, constant flickering and re-calculating of recipes is annoying, and then several recipes either don't show up or show up wrong.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Dragon's Radio Mod

    I really like the idea, however it doesn't seem to work properly with 90% of the radios I tried.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on CraftGuide

    An 1.8 update would be really appreciated. Crafting Guide has been by my side since when I first discovered that there are mods for Minecraft, and now I am really missing it.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on RPG Advanced Mod

    Great idea!

    I noticed however that if you destroy an existing pole the waypoint will not be cleared from the list. So eventually you end up with a huge about of non-existing waypoints in the list.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on AutoPackager

    Although I like the idea I had to remove this from our server because it was causing MASSIVE lag (~4-5 seconds per operation) with only 1 packager active.

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Breeze

    I can't tell you how much I love this addon. There is nothing worse then wasting time pointlessly on annoying animations. Keep it up! =)

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Autwofit

    You do not have to type it. ;)

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on HealPoints

    I've seen on the PRT that HealPoints, while a great addon, is the top memory waster on my system.

    Is there a chance you are going to fix the memory usage in a future patch?

    Link Removed
  • posted a message on M1Deng
    Kleiner Tipp fürs Programmieren: Wenn du deine Tabelle im Format uebersetzung = {
     ["Sturmwind"] = "Stormwind", ["Eisenschmiede"] = "Ironforge", ... 
    } aufbaust, dann kannst du mit einem function translateWord(altertext)
     local neuertext = uebersetzung[altertext] if (neuertext) then return neuertext else return altertext end 
    end die Sache viel einfacher, übersichtlicher und vorallem auch schneller machen. Aufrufe von gsub verbrauchen extrem viel Rechenzeit. Dann noch ein Hinweis zur Namenswahl deiner Funktionen: Mit Namen wie "M1DengNapla2Table" kann kein Aussenstehender etwas anfangen, bitte verwende verständliche Namen, sonst ist das Bearbeiten für 3. echt die Hölle. ;) cacheNameplateToTable ist zwar wesentlich länger zu schreiben, aber wenn mans liest weiß man sofort was die Funktion macht. Allgemein würde ich keine Ãœbersetzungsversuche durchführen, solange das von Blizzard nicht unterstützt wird. Deine Änderungen sind sehr lückenhaft (dank mangelnder Unterstützung seitens Blizzard) und können massenhaft Clientfehler erzeugen, wenn irgendwo kleinste Fehler drin stecken. Daher: Extrem riskant und das Ergebnis unbefriedigend. Da wäre es wahrscheinlich sinnvoller die Energie in Lobbyarbeit für änderbare Texte zu stecken, damit sich dann ein sinnvolles Addon ergibt. Denn wenn Blizzard die Sache hinterher ein Dorn im Auge ist, ändern die mit dem nächsten Patch die Funktionen auf protected und das Addon funktioniert nicht mehr.
    Link Removed
  • posted a message on Roleplaying Helper

    I think it's a great idea, but I find it too complicated and too strict to be usefull.

    Link Removed
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.