* AS I AM NOW SUPPORTING MORE THAN JUST BUKKIT WITH DYNMAP, MAIN SUPPORT THREAD IS NOW ON http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/- FOR QUICKEST SUPPORT, PLEASE BEGIN USING THIS THREAD *
A Google Maps-like map for your Minecraft server that can be viewed in a browser. Easy to set up when making use of Dynmap's integrated webserver which works out-of-the-box, while also available to be integrated into existing websites running on Apache and the like. Dynmap can render your worlds using different renderers, some suitable for performance, some for high detail.
Components allow you to add/remove functionality to make Dynmap suit your needs. Using the components Dynmap comes supplied with, there is support for chat balloons, web-to-game chat, and configurable markers, areas, and lines.
- Highly configurable maps per world
- Real-time updates: maps are kept in sync with your world in real-time, updates are shown while your leave your browser open
- Players with their faces are visible on the map
- Chat messages are visible (as balloons or in a chatbox) on the map.
- Map viewers can chat to players in-game.
- Current Minecraft time is visible on the map.
- Current Minecraft weather is visible on the map.
- WorldGuard, Residence, Towny and Factions regions that can be visible on the map (through corresponding Dynmap-* plugins)
- Overall highly configurable and customizable.
Copy dynmap-*.jar into your plugins directory. If you are upgrading, delete the previous dynmap-*.jar - you do NOT need to delete the plugins/dynmap directory or its contents.
If you are running a separate webserver (like Apache) you may need to copy the files from 'plugins/dynmap/web/' to a directory in your http-root and follow this guide. When upgrading, make sure you also upgrade the copied files.
First time use
When you start CraftBukkit, you should be able to navigate to http://yourserverip:8123/ in your browser. In case you are running CraftBukkit on the PC you are currently working on, you can navigate to http://localhost:8123/. You should be able to see the players who are in-game. Note that the map is not yet rendered, therefore the background will be black.
If you are planning on using the HD renderer, now would be a good time to do so. Enable 'deftemplatesuffix: hires' in the top of configuration.txt. More information about deftemplatesuffix is available at Base plugin settings.
If you just want to see Dynmap work, use the following command in-game: /dynmap fullrender. The wiki contains more information about commands and permissions. The map should reveal itself gradually in the browser, give it some time. Progress messages indicate that Dynmap is working and will show when the render is completed.
Both to demonstrate the API, and to help manage the growth of this already-huge plugin, we've started producing additional plugins for Dynmap. All of these will depend on Dynmap and interface through its APIs, but only need to be added by folks that are interested in the additional function they provide:
- dynmap-mobs: Provides marker layer for real-time position of selected mobs on dynmap maps.
- dynmap-residence: Successor to the 'regions' support for Residence in Dynmap, with live update of Residence changes
- Dynmap-WorldGuard: Successor to the 'regions' support for WorldGuard in Dynmap, with live update of WorldGuard changes
- Dynmap-Towny: Successor to the 'regions' support for Towny in Dynmap, with live update of Towny changes
- Dynmap-Factions: Successor to the 'regions' support for Factions in Dynmap, with live update of Factions changes
- Dynmap-CommandBook: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using CommandBook.
- Dynmap-Essentials: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using Essentials.
- Dynmap-GriefPrevention: Add support for showing Grief Protection claims
- Dynmap2CraftIRC3: Integrate Dynmap's web chat with IRC via CraftIRC
- Dynmap-SimpleClans: Integrate SimpleClans with Dynmap
- Dynmap-HeroChat: Integrate HeroChat v5.5+ with Dynmap
- Dynmap-PreciousStones: Integrate PreciousStones with Dynmap
- Dynmap-AdminCmd: Integrate AdminCmd with Dynmap
- Dynmap-Citizens: Integrate Citizens with Dynmap
Mods integrated with Dynmap:
The following mods are known to support dynmap integration without needing an add-on:
Also, for the best response to questions and such, please post comments to our main forum thread - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1543523-dynmap-dynamic-web-based-maps-for-minecraft/. Once again, having more than one place just isn't helpful, and this is where the 'Dynmap Community' already operates.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Version should work with Spigot v1.7.10 through v1.10
- Update for 1.10 - make workaround for Spigot API permanent
- Workaround unloadChunk problem on Spigot/CB 1.9 (entity freeze on some chunks)
- Workaround problems with rendering on TerrainControl custom biomes
- Add support for Spigot/CraftBukkig v1.9
- Remove duplicate removeEntities - thanks to Aikar!
- Clear the affected cache if triggerRender...() is called - thanks to Black-Hole!
- Fix marker icons stored in MySQL or SQLite - thanks to KovuTheHusky!
- Add 'mapzoomout' setting for Maps, so that it can be set explicitly
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v2.3||Release||1.9||14,732||Jun 12, 2016|
|v2.2||Release||1.8||89,139||Jul 12, 2015|
|v2.1||Release||1.8||54,355||Jan 8, 2015|
|v2.0.0||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||33,214||Oct 12, 2014|
|v1.9.4||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||84,846||Apr 20, 2014|
|v1.9.3||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||27,992||Mar 8, 2014|
|v1.9.2||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||24,025||Feb 6, 2014|
|Dynmap API v1.9.2 (for Developers only!!)||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||1,488||Feb 6, 2014|
|v1.9.1||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||45,071||Dec 5, 2013|
|v1.9||Release||1.6.4||48,474||Sep 24, 2013|
|Dynmap API v1.9 (for Developers only!)||Release||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||2,961||Sep 24, 2013|
|v1.8||Release||1.6.1||45,300||Jul 7, 2013|
|v1.7.1||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||64,500||May 15, 2013|
|Dynmap API v1.7 (developers only!!)||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||1,730||May 14, 2013|
|v1.6||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||59,917||Apr 5, 2013|
|v1.5||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||46,925||Mar 2, 2013|
|v1.4||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||46,439||Jan 29, 2013|
|v1.3||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||39,438||Dec 31, 2012|
|v1.2||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||25,598||Dec 10, 2012|
|Dynmap API v1.2||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||637||Dec 10, 2012|
|v1.1||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||23,280||Nov 16, 2012|
|Dynmap API v1.1||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||621||Nov 16, 2012|
|0.90||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||24,845||Oct 21, 2012|
|Dynmap API 0.90||Release||CB 1.3.2-R2.0||538||Oct 21, 2012|
|0.80||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||50,989||Aug 26, 2012|
|Dynmap API 0.80||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||721||Aug 26, 2012|
|0.70.3||Release||CB 1.3.1-R2.0||12,563||Aug 19, 2012|
|0.70.2||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||9,662||Aug 14, 2012|
|0.70.1||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||10,613||Aug 10, 2012|
|0.70||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||5,537||Aug 8, 2012|
|Dynmap API 0.70||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||330||Aug 8, 2012|
|v0.60||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||11,109||Jul 30, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.60||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||1,005||Jul 30, 2012|
|v0.50||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||8,008||Jul 22, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.50||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||313||Jul 22, 2012|
|v0.40||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||15,873||Jul 1, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.40||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||413||Jul 1, 2012|
|v0.39||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||27,331||May 20, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.39||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||637||May 20, 2012|
|v0.38||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||11,096||May 6, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.38||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||375||May 6, 2012|
|v0.37||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||12,777||Apr 22, 2012|
|v0.36.3||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||16,697||Apr 4, 2012|
|v0.36.2||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||5,988||Mar 31, 2012|
|v0.36.1||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||4,904||Mar 28, 2012|
|v0.36||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||4,208||Mar 25, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.36||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||223||Mar 25, 2012|
|v0.35||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||11,537||Mar 13, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.35||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||259||Mar 13, 2012|
|v0.34||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||10,218||Mar 5, 2012|
|v0.33||Release||CB 1.1-R4||13,600||Feb 26, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.33||Release||CB 1.1-R4||224||Feb 26, 2012|
|v0.32||Release||CB 1.1-R4||24,827||Feb 13, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.32||Release||CB 1.1-R4||288||Feb 13, 2012|
|v0.31||Release||CB 1.1-R3||16,446||Feb 8, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.31||Release||CB 1.1-R3||257||Feb 8, 2012|
|v0.30.1||Release||CB 1.1-R1||24,455||Jan 27, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.30.1||Release||CB 1.1-R1||284||Jan 27, 2012|
|v0.30||Release||CB 1.1-R1||9,346||Jan 25, 2012|
|v0.29.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||17,611||Jan 11, 2012|
|v0.29.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||4,641||Jan 8, 2012|
|v0.29||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||990||Jan 8, 2012|
|Dynmap API v0.29||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||252||Jan 8, 2012|
|v0.28||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||11,264||Dec 28, 2011|
|Dynmap API v0.28||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||191||Dec 28, 2011|
|v0.27||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||11,568||Dec 17, 2011|
|v0.26||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||6,188||Dec 11, 2011|
|Dynmap API v0.26||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||206||Dec 11, 2011|
|v0.25.1||Release||CB 1337||9,475||Nov 27, 2011|
|v0.25||Release||CB 1337||4,878||Nov 24, 2011|
|Dynmap API v0.25||Release||CB 1337||217||Nov 24, 2011|
|Dynmap API v0.24||Release||CB 1337||6,820||Nov 16, 2011|
|Dynmap v0.24||Release||CB 1337||4,181||Nov 13, 2011|
|v0.23||Release||CB 1185||9,919||Oct 2, 2011|
|v0.22.1||Release||CB 1060||3,389||Sep 18, 2011|
|v0.22||Release||CB 1060||2,155||Sep 9, 2011|
|v0.21.1||Release||CB 1060||1,768||Sep 3, 2011|
|v0.21 [CB1060]||Release||CB 1060||131||Sep 3, 2011|
|v0.20.1 [CB1000]||Release||CB 1000||297||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.20 [CB1000]||Release||CB 1000||106||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.19.2 [CB1000]||Release||CB 1000||764||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.19.1 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||230||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.19 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||96||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.18 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||112||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.17 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||97||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.16.1 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||144||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.16 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||84||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.15 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||85||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.14 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||94||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.13 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||142||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.12.1 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||260||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.12 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||116||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.11 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||97||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.10 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||102||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.09 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||110||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.08 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||100||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.07 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||99||Sep 1, 2011|
|v0.06 [CB935]||Release||CB 935||195||Sep 1, 2011|