StrudelStore is a simple addon that provides a quick interface for conjuring , portals and teleports.
- Support for conjuring Refreshments, Mana Gems and the Mage Table.
- Support for all mage portals and teleports
- Options for opacity, startup behaviour and minimap button toggling.
Any suggestions related to this addon can be put in the comments on Curse.com. Please send bug reports using the ticket system on Curseforge.
Note: Make sure you download StrudelStore from Wowinterface.com or Curse.com. StrudelStore files attained from any other source can't be guaranteed to work and could contain malware.
- Pogomgn (Russian)
- Support for patch 7.0.3
- Added support for new Dalaran spells
- Support for patch 6.2.0
- Added support for Warspear and Stormshield spells
- Support for patch 6.0.2
- Support for patch 5.4.0
- A complete rewrite of the addon, based on Ace3.0
- Added German and Simplified Chinese localizations.
- Added support for Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Ancient Dalaran teleports
- Added support for patch 5.1.0
- Fixed the "/strudel show" command
- Fixed a issue with the tabs of the main window
- Fixed an issue with the glyph interface
- Added support for Patch 5.0.4
- Added Spanish localization for Spanish WoW client.
- Fixed the option pane tooltips
- Fixed font issues with the Russian localisation
- Fixed some combat-related errors
- Added Russian localization for Russian WoW client.
- Credits to Pogomgn for translating
- Added support for 4.3
- Added support for patch 4.2
- Added support for patch 4.1
- Added new compact layouts
- Fixed a bug that caused some StrudelStore buttons to be innapropiatly blocked.
- Fixed a bug that caused raid marks to be blocked by StrudelStore
- Minor tweaks to the option pane
- Rewritten part of the code to add support for localisation
- Added basic support for changing the Strudelstore look/layout (currently 2 layouts available. More to be added)
- Recoloured the system messages to make them "easier to read"
- Added support for the Tol Barad teleport spell
- Fixed a issue that would cause a error when logging onto a level 1 mage.
- Added support for the Tol Barad portals
- Minor bugfixes
- Removed some unnecessary code
- Added support for version 4.0.1
- Removed support for downranking since Cataclysm no longer has spell ranks
- Fixed a logon error message
- Added support for dragging the StrudelStore frame
- StrudelStore can now be properly closed in combat
- Added basic support for downranking the Refreshment, Food and Water spells
- StrudelStore now turns transparant when entering combat.
- Minor bugfixes
- Redone the graphical interface
- Support for 3.3.5 has been added
- Added support for Portals and Teleports (was a popular request)
- Rewritten some code for more efficient memory usage while checking for available spells
- Fixed a bug where some settings would not properly save between sessions.
- Created a new option panel for StrudelStore. It is accessible using the option button or /Strudelstore options
- Added the Opacity and Show Minimap Button to the option panel and moved the Show on login button to the option panel.
- Added support for the slash commands /Strudel and /Strudelstore
- Minor bug fixes.
- Support for Mana Gem added.
- Some interface cleanups.
- Support for Conjure Refreshment added.
- Added Show on logon? setting.
- Fixed a bug for mages who where below level 4 and therefore wouldn't have any ranks of conjure water or food.
- Basic functionality added.
- Support for Food , Mana Drinks and the Ritual of Refreshment.(Support for single refreshment conjuring will be added later.)
- Minimap button added.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|StrudelStore 2.2.1||Release||7.0.3||78||Jul 17, 2016|
|StrudelStore 2.2||Release||6.2.3||263||Feb 17, 2016|
|StrudelStore 2.1||Release||6.0.2||562||Oct 4, 2014|
|StrudelStore 2.0||Release||5.4.2||314||Feb 25, 2014|
|StrudelStore 1.04||Release||5.1.0||367||Nov 27, 2012|
|StrudelStore 2.0-beta2||Beta||5.0.4||26||Sep 11, 2012|
|StrudelStore 2.0-beta1||Beta||5.0.4||23||Sep 6, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.03c||Release||5.0.4||307||Sep 4, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.03b||Release||5.0.4||160||Aug 29, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.03||Release||5.0.4||95||Aug 28, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.03-beta1||Beta||5.0.4||15||Aug 1, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.02b||Release||4.3.0||473||Mar 3, 2012|
|StrudelStore 1.02||Release||4.3.0||902||Nov 30, 2011|
|StrudelStore 1.01||Release||4.2.0||688||Jun 29, 2011|
|StrudelStore 1.0||Release||4.1.0||516||Apr 26, 2011|
|StrudelStore 0.6||Release||4.0.6||549||Feb 9, 2011|
|StrudelStore 0.6-beta1||Beta||4.0.3a||97||Feb 5, 2011|
|StrudelStore 0.58b||Release||4.0.3a||430||Jan 13, 2011|
|StrudelStore 0.58||Release||4.0.3a||17||Jan 5, 2011|
|StrudelStore 0.57||Release||4.0.1||22||Oct 9, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.55||Beta||3.3.5||109||Jul 20, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.5||Release||3.3.5||74||May 31, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.25||Beta||3.3.3||15||Apr 15, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.23||Beta||3.3.3||8||Apr 10, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.22||Beta||3.3.0||21||Mar 10, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.21||Beta||3.3.0||74||Feb 13, 2010|
|StrudelStore 0.2||Beta||3.3.0||23||Feb 13, 2010|