Mizus RaidTracker is an easy to use addon for tracking raids, loot and attendance. It provides solid automatic tracking functions, a simple to use GUI for modifying tracked data and a CTRaidTracker compatible data export.
Full support for english, german and french WoW-Clients. Good support for korean, simplified chinese, traditional chinese and spanish clients. Limited support for russian clients. For detailed information about the translation status, take a look at the translation status page at CurseForge.com
If you need a detailed explantion of MRT's options, please scroll down.
- Raid size detection: tracks and saves raid size
- Difficulty detection: tracks and saves raid difficulty
- Boss kill tracking: automatic detection of boss kills
- Loot tracking: automatic tracking of looted items and item cost (gems and shards are ignored by default)
- Attendance tracking: tracks raid attendees for each boss kill
- Guild attendance tracking: option to track additional guild attendees per whisper (MRT provides guild message for guild attendance tracking)
- Raid Log Browser: a simple GUI to review, modify and export tracked data
- Various export options: data export for a complete raid, a single boss or all normal/hard encounters of a raid
- Options panel: fully integrated into Blizzards options menu
- EQdkp/MLdkp 1.1 (CTRT compatible): if you have a dkp-system, which can import data from the CT RaidTracker, then just choose this format and it should work
- EQdkp-Plus XML: the recommended export format for EQdkp-Plus (set your Raid-Log-Import-Settings accordingly)
- MLdkp 1.5
- Plain text: creates a simple text summary in a human readable form - for e-mail, notepad, etc.
- BBCode formatted text: same as plain text but with basic BBCode for forums. A variant with wowhead itemlinks is also available
- CSS based HTML: A HTML export with CSS support.
- '/mrt' brings up the raid log browser
- '/mrt o' and '/mrt options' are shortcuts for the options panel
- '/mrt snapshot' creates a raid entry with the current raid composition
- '/mrt dkpcheck' will create a new boss event entry ('Attendance check') and starts a guild attendance check
- '/mrt deleteall now' will delete the complete raidlog (use with caution)
- 'Enable MRT': Enable or disable automatic raid tracking
- 'Enable debug messages': Enable or disable debug messages (for developers only)
- 'Slash command': Changes the slash command of MRT. Please relog after changing.
- 'Show minimap icon': Enable or disable the minimap icon
- 'Automatically delete raids older than X days': Use with caution. If enabled, MRT will delete raids older than the configurable threshold automatically.
Raid tracking options:
- 'Create new raid on new zone': If enabled, MRT will automatically create a new raid entry after changing raid zones. If you only want to export one raid per raid day, you might want to disable this option.
- 'Track 10 player raids': Enable or disable tracking of 10 player raids
- 'Track Archavons Vault': Enable or disable tracking of Archavons Vault (25 and 10 player version)
- 'Track WotLK raids': Enable or disable tracking of raids of the WotLK expansion.
- 'Use server time': If enabled, MRT will use the server time instead of local time.
Item tracking options:
- 'Min item quality to log': Set the threshold for item tracking (Note: you can always manually add items of every quality)
- 'Ask cost for item': Enable or disable the popup dialog for asking cost of each raid loot
- 'Min item quality to ask cost for': Set the threshold for the 'ask cost' dialog
- 'Use EPGP GP values': When enabled, MRT will try to calculate the GP value of an item and provide the value to the loot popup. This feature is experimental.
- 'Only track items equal or above Itemlevel X': Only track items above a certain itemlevel. Set the value to zero in order to deactivate this option.
- 'AutoFocus on loot cost dialog': Set if and when the loot cost dialog popup should automatically take focus to its editbox. Three options available: 'Always' / 'When not in combat' / 'Never'
- 'Ignore enchanting materials': When enabled, MRT will ignore shards, dust, etc.
- 'Ignore gems': When enabled, MRT will ignore gems.
- 'Track only first 2/5 groups': If enabled, MRT will only track the first 2/5 groups in a 10/25 player raid.
- 'Track offline players': If enabled, MRT will track offline players.
- 'Enable guild attendance check': If enabled, MRT will ask after each boss kill if you want to take guild attendance. If accepted, MRT will send a guild message, calling your guild member to whisper you with their character name. The whispered names will be added to the boss kill attendees list.
- 'Ask for confirmation': If enabled, MRT will ask you before sending the guild message.
- 'Use trigger instead of character name': If enabled, MRT will react on a configurable text message instead of guild member names. The guild attendance announcement text will change accordingly.
- 'Duration of taking attendance': Set the duration of the guild attendance check. While taking guild attendance, MRT will post a reminder each minute.
- 'Use custom guild attendance text': When enabled, you can provide a custom text that MRT will post when doing an attendance check. Variables are available for boss name, remaining time and trigger command.
- 'Export format': Let you choose the format of your data export
- 'Export zone names and boss names in english': If enabled, MRT will try to export zone and boss names in english instead of the localized versions of your WoW-Client.
- 'Ignore per boss attendance': If enabled, MRT will ignore the per boss based data when exporting. Each attendee will be exported as if he/she attended all boss events. If you only create one raid entry for each raid in your EQDKP(-Plus) and make corrections to raid members manually, you might want to activate this option.
- 'Enable attendance fix for the EQdkp-Plus Raid-Log-Import 0.5.6.3': This option changes the export of timestamps a bit to pass the 50% attendance threshold of the Raid-Log-Importer. Only use this option, if your DKP system is based on per boss attendance.
- 'Enable boss encounter detection fix for the EQdkp(-Plus) CT_RaidTrackerImport 1.16.x': This option changes the loot export a bit to fix the boss encounter detection of the CT_RaidTrackerImport. Use this, if you have boss events in your raid without loot associated to it. (e.g. attendance checks).
- 'Set format of date and time': You can change the date-format of the text based data exports here. Essentially, whatever you enter here, will be in front of the first line of the export. Check the ingame tooltip for more information.
- 'Currency': Sets the currency text for the text based exports
- Currently, there is no GUI to edit the default item ignore list. You can change the list by adding/deleting item IDs to/from the 'IgnoredItemIDList' in the 'MizusRaidTracker_Constants.lua'
- EQDKP CTRT-Import-Plugin: If you run a raid composition which change at each boss kill and want to have automatic boss splitting, you will need to assign boss names (as listed in the MRT raid log) as raid note triggers and the instance name as event trigger. You can find an example at my Website in the file section.
2016-07-25 21:45:42 +0200
Tagging as v0.70.3
- Replaced usage of UIDropDownMenu with new code, fixing some taint issues that were present for far too long
- Added replacement code for UIDropDownMenu
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v0.70.3||Release||7.0.3||34||Jul 25, 2016|
|v0.70.2||Release||7.0.3||1,140||Jul 24, 2016|
|v0.70.1||Release||7.0.3||1,636||Jul 23, 2016|
|v0.70.0||Release||7.0.3||2,343||Jul 20, 2016|
|v0.64.5||Release||6.2.2||6,204||Sep 20, 2015|
|v0.64.4||Release||6.2.0||4,538||Jul 6, 2015|
|v0.64.3||Release||6.2.0||2,650||Jul 1, 2015|
|v0.64.2||Release||6.2.0||22||Jul 1, 2015|
|v0.64.1||Release||6.2.0||8||Jul 1, 2015|
|v0.64||Release||6.2.0||3,144||Jun 25, 2015|
|v0.63.1||Release||6.1.0||5,106||Mar 29, 2015|
|v0.63.0||Release||6.1.0||4,359||Feb 28, 2015|
|v0.62.1||Release||6.0.3||5,951||Dec 16, 2014|
|v0.62.0||Release||6.0.3||3,156||Dec 7, 2014|
|v0.61.1||Release||6.0.3||2,188||Dec 4, 2014|
|v0.61.0||Release||6.0.3||1,992||Dec 2, 2014|
|v0.60.3-Beta||Beta||6.0.3||279||Nov 12, 2014|
|v0.60.2||Release||6.0.2||3,709||Oct 19, 2014|
|v0.60.1||Release||6.0.2||1,109||Oct 18, 2014|
|v0.60.0||Release||6.0.2||2,480||Oct 14, 2014|
|v0.54.18||Release||5.4.8||4,179||May 31, 2014|
|v0.54.17||Release||5.4.2||3,466||Feb 15, 2014|
|v0.54.16||Release||5.4.2||164||Feb 15, 2014|
|v0.54.15||Release||5.4.2||2,416||Jan 16, 2014|
|v0.54.13||Release||5.4.2||1,669||Jan 9, 2014|
|v0.54.8||Release||5.4.0||3,540||Oct 16, 2013|
|v0.54.7||Release||5.4.0||1,959||Oct 8, 2013|
|v0.54.6||Release||5.4.0||1,837||Sep 30, 2013|
|v0.54.5||Release||5.4.0||782||Sep 30, 2013|
|v0.54.4||Release||5.4.0||2,021||Sep 18, 2013|
|v0.54.3||Release||5.4.0||1,728||Sep 15, 2013|
|v0.54.2||Release||5.4.0||1,705||Sep 12, 2013|
|v0.54.1||Release||5.4.0||1,243||Sep 11, 2013|
|v0.54.0||Release||5.4.0||1,701||Sep 10, 2013|
|v0.53.0||Release||5.3.0||3,561||May 21, 2013|
|v0.52.0||Release||5.2.0||2,734||Apr 11, 2013|
|v0.52.0-Beta-1||Beta||5.2.0||478||Apr 1, 2013|
|v0.32.4||Release||5.0.5||5,660||Oct 15, 2012|
|v0.32.3||Release||5.0.4||3,931||Sep 3, 2012|
|v0.32.2||Release||5.0.4||2,186||Sep 1, 2012|
|v0.32.1||Release||5.0.4||270||Sep 1, 2012|
|v0.32||Release||5.0.4||2,740||Aug 28, 2012|
|v0.31||Release||4.3.4||2,554||Aug 18, 2012|
|v0.30||Release||4.3.0||6,219||Jan 31, 2012|
|v0.30-Beta-1||Beta||4.3.0||691||Jan 29, 2012|
|v0.29.3||Release||4.3.0||2,914||Jan 21, 2012|
|v0.29.2||Release||4.3.0||11,348||Dec 6, 2011|
|v0.29.1||Release||4.3.0||12,659||Nov 29, 2011|
|v0.28.2||Release||4.2.0||13,205||Jul 29, 2011|
|v0.28.1||Release||4.2.0||8,339||Jul 8, 2011|
|v0.28||Release||4.2.0||4,307||Jun 28, 2011|
|v0.27-Beta||Beta||4.1.0||5,585||May 5, 2011|
|v0.26-3-Beta||Beta||4.0.6||6,058||Mar 11, 2011|
|v0.26-2-Beta||Beta||4.0.6||36||Mar 10, 2011|
|v0.26-Beta||Beta||4.0.6||95||Feb 28, 2011|
|v0.25-2-Beta||Beta||4.0.3a||199||Dec 22, 2010|
|v0.25-Beta||Beta||4.0.3a||82||Dec 12, 2010|
|v0.24-2-Beta||Beta||4.0.3||91||Nov 18, 2010|
|v0.24-Beta||Beta||4.0.3a||41||Nov 17, 2010|
|v0.23-3-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||73||Nov 4, 2010|
|v0.23-2-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||57||Nov 2, 2010|
|v0.23-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||43||Nov 1, 2010|
|v0.22-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||48||Oct 23, 2010|
|v0.21-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||43||Oct 20, 2010|
|v0.20-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||62||Oct 17, 2010|
|v0.19-3-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||68||Oct 13, 2010|
|v0.19-2-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||19||Oct 13, 2010|
|v0.19-Beta||Beta||4.0.1||30||Oct 13, 2010|
|v0.18-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||884||Oct 3, 2010|
|v0.17-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||38||Sep 24, 2010|
|v0.16-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||38||Sep 13, 2010|
|v0.15-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||72||Sep 8, 2010|
|v0.14-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||89||Aug 6, 2010|
|v0.12_Beta||Beta||3.3.5||49||Jul 27, 2010|
|v0.12-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||26||Jul 27, 2010|
|Beta_0.11||Beta||3.3.5||29||Jul 27, 2010|
|v0.11-Beta||Beta||3.3.5||70||Jul 26, 2010|