Monitor your Reincarnation cooldown on your DataBroker display.
Die Abklingzeit Ihres Zaubers Reinkarnation auf der DataBroker-Anzeige überwachen.
Seguir el tiempo de reutilización de tu hechizo Reencarnación.
Contrôler votre le temps de recharge de votre sort Réincarnation.
Seguire il recupero del tuo incantesimo Reincarnazione.
Acompanhar o tempo de recarga do seu feitiço Reencarnação.
Следить за восстановления заклинания Перерождение.
- Shows your Reincarnation cooldown on your DataBroker display
- Tells you when Reincarnation comes off cooldown
- Remembers the date and time you last used Reincarnation
- Remembers how many times in total you've used Reincarnation
- Right-click for options
This addon was previously called AnkhUp. However, the Reincarnation ability has not required ankhs or any other reagents in quite some time, and the addon's feature-set has diminished accordingly; this new name more accurately reflects its current purpose and functionality.
Works in all languages. Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский, 한국어, 简体中文 and 正體中文. You can add or update translations for any language on the CurseForge project page.
Post a ticket on GitHub or post on the WoWAce forums. If you are reporting a bug, please read this first. If you are requesting a feature, note that I consider this addon to be complete, and will probably not add any new features.
History & Credits
Broker: Reincarnation was previously named AnkhUp, and before that, Ankh Cooldown Timer, which was originally written by Starforce of Shattered Hand (EU).
- Updated for WoW 6.1
- Renamed to Broker: Reincarnation. The Reincarnation ability has not required ankhs or any other reagents in quite some time, and the addon's feature-set has diminished accordingly; this new name more accurately reflects its current purpose and functionality.
- Version numbers now indicate the number of releases, rather than SVN revisions.
- Updated for WoW 6.0
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Updated for WoW 5.3
- Fixed an issue causing the Broker text not to start updating after reincarnating
- Fixed an issue causing the right-click menu options to be unclickable
- Fixed a localization issue causing the ready notification message to appear as the Broker text
- Updated for WoW 5.2
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Removed the standalone display frame. User who desire a "movable block" style display should install Fortress or StatBlocks.
- Added tracking for the total number of Reincarnation uses.
- Added a right-click options menu.
- Updated translations.
- Added missing beta tag to the TOC version.
- Added ptBR localization. I'm not even close to fluent in Portuguese, so the translations are probably pretty rough. Feel free to make corrections!
- Minor updates to most other localizations to better match the current English text.
- Some minor adjustments to the frame size and icon placement/clipping
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria beta
- Removed all ankh reminder and restock features, since ankhs are no longer reagents for Reincarnation
- Changed the addon's icon from an ankh to the Reincarnation spell icon
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Updated for WoW 4.1
- Added Simplified Chinese translations from kztit
- Added Traditional Chinese translations from wowuicn on CurseForge
- Removed support for WoW 3.2 since China has updated now
- Fixed dragging the monitor window at scales other than 100%
- Added options to change the monitor window’s background and border colors
- Added Russian translations
- Updated German, French, and Spanish translations
- Fixed detection for Glyph of Renewed Life in WoW 4.0
- Moved ready notifiaction from RaidWarningFrame to UIErrorsFrame
- Added compatibility for WoW 4.0 (Cataclysm beta servers)
- Fixed a typo in a debugging statement that could trigger an error on login under some circumstances
- Fixed support for Glyph of Renewed Life
- Restored compatibility with Chinese WoW clients, which are still running WoW 3.2
- Updated for changes in configuration widgets
- Fixed an error that incorrectly unregistered the event for detecting Reincarnation use
- Fixed an error that caused the standalone monitor window to remain draggable while locked
- Fixed an error that caused the tooltip to sometimes stick in the visible state after dragging the window
- Added a workaround for a Blizzard bug introduced in WoW build 11723 that caused the About sub-panel to appear above the main AnkhUp panel in the options window
- Forgot to turn of debug output for the last release
- Fixed an error that prevented some clients from detecting when Reincarnation was used
- Fixed an error that prevented the cooldown timer from updating if Reincarnation was on cooldown at login
- Fixed an error that prevented some settings changes from being saved
- Fixed an error that wiped settings for the monitor window after dragging it
- Fixed an error that occurred when (re)assigning talents
- Minor changes to display format
- Merged DataBroker feed and standalone display into core, among other code simplifications
- Added WoWI-ID to the TOC for the MMOUI Minion
- Update embedded libraries
- Update for new Reincarnation cooldown duration in WoW 3.3
- Added deDE translations from Gyffes on CurseForge
- Added esES and esMX translations
- Fixed buy function for non-English locales
- Fixed Russian translation for ankh item name
- Added German localization from Gyffes on CurseForge
- Added library references back to TOC (oops)
- Added support for Glyph of Renewed Life to hide ankh information
- Added support for localizing the date format used by the "Last Reincarnation" display
- Fixed leaked global variable "db"
- Fixed packaging issues
- Fixed Reincarnation detection for shamans with Glyph of Renewed Life
- Fixed various minor bugs
- Removed "/aup" slash command
- This is a full rewrite of Ankh Cooldown Timer. It is more efficient, more flexible, more featureful, and more user-friendly.
- Configuration is no longer available via the command line, but instead is available in the standard Interface Options panel.
- A DataBroker plugin is now integrated into the addon. It's compatible with Titan Panel, FuBar (with Broker2FuBar), and all DataBroker displays.
- An alert when Reincarnation becomes ready has been added.
- Fixed tooltip
- Added ruRU translations
- Removed FuBar and Titan Panel plugins; they are now downloadable separately
- Updated localizations
- Updated readme file
- Updated version number
- Reupload to fix Curse giving you the wrong file (I hope)
- NEW: FuBar plugin support
- NEW: automatic ankh restocking
- CHANGED: more reliable low ankh reminder
- CHANGED: new look for the GUI window
- KNOWN BUG: The very first time you log in with this addon you will get a low ankh warning telling you you have 0 ankhs, regardless of how many you actually have. You will not see this on subsequent logins.
3.0.0 Beta 11
- Improved low ankh reminder
- Ankh auto purchase
- New GUI look
- FuBar plugin
- Added partial German translations (thanks Dleh on ui.wow!) - Fixed bug causing all users to get English translations
- Full rewrite.
- Fixed a bug with Titan Panel support.
- Expanded localization.
- I need help translating for German and French!
- I also need help localizing for zhCH, zhTW, and koKR locales.
- Removed ankh tooltips for now, as they don't work in WoW 2.0 as-is.
- Full support for WoW 2.0
- Improvements to Titan Panel support.
- The icon can now be hidden.
- Titan plugin code separated from main addon. If you do not need or want the Titan plugin, you can delete the "TitanAnkhCooldownTimer.xml" line in AnkhCooldownTimer.toc
- Removed support All In One Inventory
- AIOI hasn't been upated in 8 months and probably won't be made 2.0 compliant, and was hideously inefficient anyway.
- Use Bagnon or OneBag instead - both are actively supported by their authors, are 2.0 compliant, and much more efficient.
- Preliminary support for WoW 2.0
- Added Spanish localization (thanks osilvay)
- Changed cooldown routine to use Blizzard's new timer.
- Added support for Totem of Rebirth relic.
- Fixed incorrect cooldown being shown on initial load.
Versions older than 1.6.3 were published by Starforce, the original author of Ankh Cooldown Timer.
- Updated for 1.11
- Fixed bug with cooldown resetting when zoning
- Added "/act ready" slash command
- Improved reincarnation for the frenchies is now fixed. Problem was with the translation so blame Zulbukh ;). He was the one who noticed and reported it too though, great thanks to my baguette eating friend!
- Cooldown in the ankhs tooltip is now possible.
- Works for normal bags aswell as with AllInOneInventory
- Fixed german support. The improved reincarnation abilty was bugged for the germans. Thanks to fukz for pointing this out and for suggesting a fix!
- Updated .toc version to 1700 as it works perfect with the latest patch Note that the toggle argument changed (used to toggle the gui box) to togglegui. New argument added: toggletooltip
- Fixed the frensh support :P
- Added french support (thanks to Zulbukh)
- Added an ankh-icon to the Titan Bar
- Added menu for the Titan Bar
- Really fixed the improved reincarnation bug. I had to re-spec so now i know it's ok. (pls send me gold)
- Might be some more minor thing, can't remember.
- Fixed improved reincarnation bug. Should work now. Thanks to nrankin on ui.worldofwar.net for pointing this out and finding the improved reincarnation bug. I'm not a resto shaman so i trust him that he solved it. (it was a spelling error on a variable)
- Fixed the problem with the GUI box showing after re-log even though it was turned off
- First version