Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.
- Support for all Action Bars and all related bars
- 10 Action Bars
- Stance Bar
- Pet Bar
- Bag Bar
- Micro Menu
- XP/Reputation Bar
- All Bars are fully customizable (Scale, Alpha, Fade-Out settings, ...)
- Very flexible and customizable Show/Hide driver based on Macro Conditions
- Additional Layout and Paging settings for Action Bars
- Page all bars based on Stance or Modifier
- Possess Bar support
- Custom State driver support with Macro Conditions
- Options to hide specific elements of the buttons (Macro Text, HotKey, more could be added on demand)
- StickyFrames support
- Masque/ButtonFacade support!
- Easy Hotkey Binding using KeyBound
- Options to control the hiding of the default blizzard artwork (you might still want that to be displayed..)
Q: How do i access the Configuration?
A: You can open the configuration with the Slash Commands (/bt or /bartender) or through the Bartender4 LDB plugin.
Q: Where are my keybindings? And how do i bind new keys?
A: Bartender4 buttons do not automatically inherit keybindings from the Blizzard bars (except for Bar 1), you have to use the new KeyBound to re-bind your keys. You can access KeyBound by its slash command (/kb) or through the button in the BT4 config. Hover a button, press key → voila!
Q: Can I skin the buttons beyond the built-in options?
A: Bartender4 allows skinning through Masque! After installing both Bartender4 and Masque, you can customize the BT4 appearance in the Masque options.
Q: How do i disable the snapping of the bars?
A: Currently, you can temporarily override the snapping by holding down the Shift Key while moving your bars, or uncheck the option in the popup when your bars are unlocked.
Feature Requests/Bug Tracker
Please submit Bugs and/or Feature Requests using the Ticket System on the WoWAce Project page or in the Bartender4 Forum Thread. Please provide as many information as possible, including your client language, the exact version you are running, how to reproduce any errors, and a stack trace, if applicable.
- Hide the Honor Watch Bar
- Updated for World of Warcraft: Legion
- Added a new module for the Artifact Power Bar
- Fixed an issue that prevented pet bars from updating properly when the pet specialization was changed
- Restored compatibility with Bartender4 Arched
- Fixed behavior of custom fade visibility conditions
- Fixed size of the stance bar after losing/gaining stances
- Maintenance release with minor fixes and updated translations
- Fixed a few cooldown-related glitches caused by 6.2
- Fixed auto-assist casting with druid Wild Charge in cat and bear form
- Updated for WoW 6.2
- Fixed cooldown transparency
- Fixed the Micro Menu for 6.1
- Fixed rare taint caused by button glow effects
- Fixed two Lua errors occuring in different circumstances
- Further attempts to workaround Blizzards bug with the cooldown swipe not obeying transparency properly
- Fixed an error when reducing the number of buttons on a bar
- Fixed the alpha of cooldown blings on faded bars
- Added support for Monk Stance of the Spirited Crane
- Fixed alpha of cooldown swipes on faded bars
- Support for WoW 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor
- Added an option for Mouse-Over casting (automatically target the Mouse-Over unit when using the button keybinding)
- Improved the Blizzard bar preset to have the bags in the right position
- Fixed micro menu button layout broken in WoW 5.4.1
- Resolved a taint error introduced with WoW 5.4.1
- Fixed issues with the micro menu layout and positioning in pet battles/vehicles
- Fixed the action bar in some fights with shapeshift events (ie. Prophet Tharon'ja)
- Updated for 5.4
- Fixed the MicroMenu disappearing in PetBattles
- Updated for 5.3
- Updated for 5.2
- Fixed a Lua error related to spell flyouts
- Fixed a Lua error when entering vehicles
- Support for WoW 5.1, Loss Of Control Cooldowns and the works!
- Fixed Enabling/Disabling of the Pet Bar
- Added an option to hide the pet bars button grid (empty buttons)
- Fixed Fadeout with Flyout actions
- Fixed action range display when using the self-cast modifier for bar paging
- Using spanish translation for mexican WoW clients
- Improved handling of Override ActionBars which are not classified as vehicles (Darkmoon Faire games, and others)
- Added a visibility option to hide the bars when an override bar is active
- Fixed Shadowdance stance paging
- Even more fixes for the Reputation and XP bar
- Added a separate stance option for Shadowdance
- Fixed Incarnation: Tree of Life paging
- More fixes for the Reputation and XP bar
- Fixed the reputation and XP bars
- Removed the empty Totem Bar
- Improved Vehicle/Possess Bar handling
- Full support for WoW 5.0 and Mist of Pandaria
- Support for Pet Battles (all Bartender bars are hidden when the Pet Battle UI is shown)
- Full support for Monk stances
- Updated all stance code for changes in 5.0
- Support for spec-based profiles using LibDualSpec-1.0
- Added an option to change the direction of button flyouts (eg. summon demon/pet)
- Improved Vehicle Bar (no more missing "Leave Vehicle" button on some vehicles)
- Improved Masque integration
- Updated for 4.3
- Updated for 4.2
- Updated for 4.1
- Fixed disappearing Micro Menu
- Updates for the 4.0.6 patch
- Re-Added the "Leave Vehicle" button on Button 12 of the Possess Bar
- Added an option to toggle spells on key-down instead of key-up
- Cosmetic and internal fixes
- Fixed Blizzard Vehicle UI taint issues
- Fixed alot of keybinding related problems.
- Added an option to hide the "Equipped" border on buttons
- Fixed right-click self casting on modifier switched bars
- Fixed Vehicle UI button rebinding
- Bartender will now apply the "Blizzard" preset to new profiles
- Fixed hotkey out-of-range mode
- The "NormalTexture" is hidden once again now (the extra border around buttons)
- Fixed another issue with button locks
- Fixed an issue that tainted the UI and caused shaman totem bars to break
- Fixed the "Show Grid" option
- Fixed spell flyout buttons
- Convert old keybindings on Bar 1 to the new format
- Fixed self casting
- Fixed Show/Hide of HotKeys and Macro Names
- Fixed Button Locking
- Fixed keybinding shortening
- Support for the 4.0 Cataclysm Patch!
- Alot of internal changes for future plans
- New "Presets" module and "Blizzard Art" bar
- Support for the 3.3.0 Content Patch!
- Fixed the offset of the Totem Bar Drag Handle
- Fixed a condition that could potentially taint the Totem Bar and resulting in loss of functionality in Combat
- Support for the 3.2.0 Content Patch, including the new Totem Bar!
- Alot of Performance Tweaks
- Fixes and new localizations
- Fixed a glitch with the default vehicle UI to prevent taint from other addons.
- Added support for Page Swapping for Shadow Dance.
- Fixed Range Coloring and HotKey display for vehicle buttons.
- Fixed an error in the action button code.
- Fixed an error with the micro menu in vertical layout.
- Update all buttons when the talent spec is changed
- Fully updated for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
- Refactored Positioning system. This might cause your saved bar positions to shift slightly. This is a one time change, but it was necessary for new features to come.
- Implemented a new "Positioning" Tab located on the options page of every individual bar.
- Adjust the position of the bars with an absolute precision.
- Options to center Bars both vertically and horizontally.
- Added an option to use the default Blizzard Vehicle Art on vehicles.
- Alot of internal refactoring of the state system and related functions.
- Numerous fixes and enhacements.
- Enabled the Chat Command interface, you can now use the /bt4 slash command to change various options in macros
- Localization Updates
- Internal tweaks and fixes
- Fixed a bug with Click-Through not properly applying after login
- Fixed Hotkey Range-Indicator
- Added Click-Through Support for a number of bars
- Fixed error in Button-Alignment with certain numbers of Rows
- Added "Hide on Vehicles" preset to visibility options
- Resolved "Black Button" issue with spells that require Rage/Mana/etc
- Improved behavior of the "Leave Vehicle" button to also cancel Mind Control etc.
- Added a Vehicle Bar with an additional "Leave Vehicle" button and the Pitch-Control buttons
- Potential fix for the issues with Possess/Vehicle Buttons not working properly
- Refactored ActionButton code (now using the Blizzard Template)
- Empty Buttons are now completly click-through
- Errors with empty buttons/wrong textures with ButtonFacade should be fixed
- MicroMenu now uses the ButtonBar prototype, allowing full Row/Padding control
- Added the keybindings to the Blizzard Keybinding Menu in addition to KeyBound
- Added support for Focus-Casting
- Added a minimap Icon to access the configuration
- Added support for specifying the fade-out alpha within a custom conditional string
- Fixed Hotkey on Pet and Stance Bar
- Re-arranged alot of options
- Fixed alot of errors with option handling
- Added new Popup Dialog in "Unlock Mode" that allows you to quickly lock the bars again and disable snapping
- Fixed initial starting positions of the bars, should no longer overlap. If they still do in rare cases, just move them ;)
- Fixed bugs with switching profiles
- Fixed a bug that caused the visibility to not properly refresh when unlocking/locking bars
- First public release for Patch 3.0
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|4.7.1||Release||7.0.3||327,350||Jul 20, 2016|
|4.7.1-nolib||Release||7.0.3||1,422||Jul 20, 2016|
|4.7.0||Release||7.0.3||345,459||Jul 19, 2016|
|4.7.0-nolib||Release||7.0.3||719||Jul 19, 2016|
|4.6.14||Release||6.2.3||956,670||Mar 7, 2016|
|4.6.14-nolib||Release||6.2.3||2,190||Mar 7, 2016|
|4.6.13||Release||6.2.3||406,387||Jan 29, 2016|
|4.6.13-nolib||Release||6.2.3||1,113||Jan 29, 2016|
|4.6.12||Release||6.2.3||697,850||Nov 17, 2015|
|4.6.12-nolib||Release||6.2.3||1,817||Nov 17, 2015|
|4.6.11||Release||6.2.2||501,294||Sep 24, 2015|
|4.6.11-nolib||Release||6.2.2||1,569||Sep 24, 2015|
|4.6.10||Release||6.2.0||828,440||Jun 29, 2015|
|4.6.10-nolib||Release||6.2.0||2,632||Jun 29, 2015|
|4.6.9||Release||6.2.0||362,393||Jun 23, 2015|
|4.6.9-nolib||Release||6.2.0||1,268||Jun 23, 2015|
|4.6.8||Release||6.1.0||779,879||Mar 23, 2015|
|4.6.8-nolib||Release||6.1.0||3,053||Mar 23, 2015|
|4.6.7||Release||6.1.0||652,386||Feb 24, 2015|
|4.6.7-nolib||Release||6.1.0||2,468||Feb 24, 2015|
|4.6.6||Release||6.0.3||639,273||Jan 17, 2015|
|4.6.6-nolib||Release||6.0.3||2,472||Jan 17, 2015|
|4.6.5||Release||6.0.3||1,201,745||Nov 8, 2014|
|4.6.5-nolib||Release||6.0.3||4,103||Nov 8, 2014|
|4.6.4||Release||6.0.3||450,619||Oct 28, 2014|
|4.6.4-nolib||Release||6.0.3||1,780||Oct 28, 2014|
|4.6.3||Release||6.0.2||152,381||Oct 27, 2014|
|4.6.3-nolib||Release||6.0.2||669||Oct 27, 2014|
|4.6.2||Release||6.0.2||569,969||Oct 16, 2014|
|4.6.2-nolib||Release||6.0.2||2,518||Oct 16, 2014|
|4.6.1||Release||6.0.2||271,302||Oct 15, 2014|
|4.6.1-nolib||Release||6.0.2||957||Oct 15, 2014|
|4.6.0||Release||6.0.2||269,027||Oct 14, 2014|
|4.6.0-nolib||Release||6.0.2||1,211||Oct 14, 2014|
|184.108.40.206||Release||5.4.0||2,222,505||Oct 30, 2013|
|220.127.116.11-nolib||Release||5.4.0||7,144||Oct 30, 2013|
|18.104.22.168||Release||5.4.0||98,897||Oct 29, 2013|
|22.214.171.124-nolib||Release||5.4.0||691||Oct 29, 2013|
|4.5.13||Release||5.4.0||587,019||Sep 14, 2013|
|4.5.13-nolib||Release||5.4.0||3,204||Sep 14, 2013|
|4.5.12||Release||5.4.0||140,923||Sep 13, 2013|
|4.5.12-nolib||Release||5.4.0||952||Sep 13, 2013|
|4.5.11||Release||5.4.0||6,337||Sep 13, 2013|
|4.5.11-nolib||Release||5.4.0||243||Sep 13, 2013|
|4.5.10||Release||5.3.0||810,729||May 28, 2013|
|4.5.10-nolib||Release||5.3.0||4,037||May 28, 2013|
|4.5.9||Release||5.2.0||629,289||Mar 23, 2013|
|4.5.9-nolib||Release||5.2.0||3,816||Mar 23, 2013|
|4.5.8||Release||5.1.0||949,758||Nov 28, 2012|
|4.5.8-nolib||Release||5.1.0||6,425||Nov 28, 2012|